Unlimited Package [Unlimited Employees]
With the Unlimited package, you are able to add and train an unlimited number of employees during your two-year term. If you have 100 or 10,000 employees, you're truly able to add and train an unlimited number of users over a 2 year period. Your unlimited package provides access to both the employee and manager/supervisor versions of SB 1343 (aka AB1825) with no additional fees. This package lasts for 2 years from date of purchase.
With rising costs for live training that slow down production, this online video course was developed to lower costs, lessen down time, and preserve company culture for the large business. With the #metoo movement, legal scandals, and new employment laws, this course will satisfy California’s Sexual Harassment regulation SB 1343 & SB 396. The California Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce is proud to be partners with myCEcourse to offer this training for all of its Members and Affiliates at a discounted rate. If you would like to get a lower rate than the one on this page contact CAPCC today and ask how to become a member.
2019 Employment Laws:
SB 1343 amends sections 12950 and 12950.1 of Government Code—also known as AB 1825. SB 1343 amends the code to apply to employers with five or more employees as well as requiring ALL employees—both supervisory and non-supervisory—to complete the training.
California Companies with 5 or more employees need to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all employees and supervisors within 6 months of hire or promotion by January 1, 2020.
Post an updated Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) poster on discrimination in a prominent and accessible location in the workplace.
Post a poster developed by DFEH regarding transgender rights in a prominent and accessible location in the workplace.
Distribute a DFEH developed information sheet to employees, delivered in a manner that ensures distribution to each employee, such as including the information sheet or information with an employee’s pay.
The deadline for all companies to comply with the new California state laws and training requirements is January 1, 2020.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Employees, managers, supervisors, executives, and owners of companies.
- Insurance, and Legal professionals who specialize in providing Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) - up to 2 California CE and MCLE credits.
- Human Resource professionals seeking current and relevant training on California's Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation prevention. Earn up to 2 HRCI credits.
What to expect:
- This course complies with all California 2020 requirements for AB 1825 and SB 1343.
- Package Includes employee 1 hour and manager 2 hour.
- Full admin control to add/delete employees.
- Tracking employee performance, with completion % and test scores.
- Professional credits include HRCI, CE, and MCLE.
- Users may retake the course until you pass with 70% or higher.
- Subscription includes unlimited viewings for 2 years.
- If taking for Insurance CE credits, note you can only obtain credits from the 1 hour or the 2 hour, but not both.